Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ampang or Jerantut?

huhu I am very confused now....
I attended EQA training at IMR for 2 days, met Science Officer all over Malaysia..learned about QA program for Biochemistry lab.
Datuk had called me yesterday, asking where am I and ask me to go to CRC tomorrow (which is today) for a meeting with Veeda, Gribbles and GE Company.. I've appointed as Science Officer for Phase 1 project..
huhu I am confused, is that mean that my placement in Ampang is confirmed?How the procedures?How it can be confirmed as Ive never filled up any pertukaran form?is there anybody done it for me?impossible..but Datuk is like pretty sure. Dr. maurice had briefed me my job description, and yes..Im quite ok with the JD, but I dont think I will do the lab work..wearing labcoat, goggles and so on..it's just not me. I am responsible for purchasing of the lab equipment like refrigerator, centrifuge, freezer etc...
well..for me..im ok with both, being transferred to ampang or just staying in jerantut (as Im going to have my own car..hehe finally!!)heheh..sonok jgk jd bos kt jerantut :P
tp..I want to live in KL/Selangor..cant afford be apart from my family and Hidd.
ooppss..I also had rejected the interview offer for Science officer at UKM..I think I shudnt be greedy, give chance to other people..
my dearest frenn...what do u think???ampang or jerantut?

3 comments: