Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Langkawi and Sabah

I went to Sabah for 3 days training, huh..i can say the course is so boring..and the trip as well, xbyk amik gmb pon coz juz jln2 kat town..and as u know..xde ape pon kt sne..huhu.
then, I went to langkawi with my family..I was so excited bcz this is 1st time for me bwk mak and adik jln2. We were staying at Langkasuka..hmm, not bad..i give 3stars (eventho the resort is 4stars hotel hahahha)

some pics:
cable car for 3rd time..

Pulau beras basah..

mak muka tkut..hahaha, aku p lgkawi lagi sumpah die xbg aku naik lg bot


with my sis @ pulau beras basah

Pulau dyg bunting..again

look at the fishhh...gelimat..hahhaha


mak and fish spa


ahhh..tensi aku nk upload gmb lg..selo!!!

i mish kecggihan internet n PC kt CRC.....huuu..sob..sob...














No comments:

Post a Comment